Saturday 27 October 2012

A Page for Lexi from Sian

Hello Secret Swappers :)

I've finally finished what I think should have been my September page (sorry Lexi!) - Lexi wanted quotes, sayings, thoughts or poems. So I turned to one of my favourite poets and philosopers... Edward Monkton! For anyone who doesn't know who he is buy one of his books immediately!!! I recommend "Life". I recreated one of his lovely musings in a slightly more art journally style and here it is:


This is his original so you understand what I'm on about...
I sprayed a fabric ATC to use as my "box" and attached it with a ribbon, I sprayed the background with Dylusions, stamped with Dylusions and drew my own butterflies. 

Anyway hope lexi likes it as she's waited long enough for it. Eek. Sian xx

2 comments:

  1. Sian, your page is lovely and such a great quote. I would never have thought of making an AJ page with extra dimension, so many thanks for the inspiration too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats totally fab Sian. I do love Edward Monkton :)

    ReplyDelete